Three national frameworks are intended to be developed by CRED4TEACH partners from National Quality Agencies in Albania, Montenegro, and Ukraine. They will encompass relevant national regulations for the provision, recognition and validation of micro-credentials for teacher professional development within the respective country. Potentials issues to be addressed by these frameworks include:
- definition of micro-credentials;
- key agents to be involved in the micro-credentials provision and recognition,
- roles, duties and linkages between them,
- quality assurance mechanisms for micro-credentials,
- methods for the comparability and transferability of micro-credentials.
These national frameworks will be accepted at national levels and will serve as a reference instrument when designing pilot micro-credentials in the CRED4TEACH project.